Tattoo: Lincoln - Poem by Atef Ayadi
made by an Artist who think
He knows well
or they are perfected twin.s
the beard and head hair
are in pastel
red turquoise to blue and light blue.
the jacket is a always blue marine.
the tide is classical red rose type.
the face skin is a glowing yellow.
-like being burned by the sun.-
the lips indicate
'i am responsible for any defeat.'
with white contrast.
the hair belongs to an
undefeated old tired boy.
Comments about Tattoo: Lincoln by Atef Ayadi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl