Tender Moments - Poem by Tiffany Saxon
Your smile use to light up my
You use to say... If i can't i just might.
Through all of those years i've spent with
No matter what the problem was,
you always knew.
We grew as one,
getting to know each other,
But when things got bad,
We held on to one another.
You didn't know when it was time to say
Even though your gone,
Your still in my heart and in my mind.
I can't say,
I didn't shed a tear,
I lay down in my bed wishing that you were here.
Just knowing someday...
You and i will once again meet.
I know where you are,
Know i can sleep.
Just knowing your in God's hands resting
*** This is dedicated to 'g' my first husband.
Never forgotten.much love always.
Comments about Tender Moments by Tiffany Saxon
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl