Subbaraman N V
*tension, The Devil! - Poem by Subbaraman N V
Funny indeed is the world
Knows well from the days of old
Tension helps not the young or old
Being tense in fact brings all woes
Robs peace, pressure raised- so tense goes!
For big or small, worthy, unworthy
One gets tense, shivers, feels lost-faulty!
What a man what a world
Free the mind, from tense bold
That gives one the strength gold!
With clear mind, nicely plan
The things to be done, the mind to scan
Manage time well, accepting God's will
Realities right realised well
Makes one free from tension- the devil
Gives him success sure all to relish!
Comments about *tension, The Devil! by Subbaraman N V
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl