Thanks For That Thoughtfulness - Poem by MELVIN BANGGOLLAY
Thanks for that thoughtfulness
Radiating from your loving heart,
You're my angel as you profess
Healing words of wisdom by thy art.
I believed I could never ever fine
Someone like you with thoughts divine
Whose ways have shown and defined
That poetry can heal a troubled mind.
Your kindness thought me to love
A woman like you even if you're away
Nor I can have the chance to behold
The beauty that made me feel this way.
Thanks and I am always wishing you
The best of life in everything you do
And may the good Lord showers you
His blessing of life never be blue.
Comments about Thanks For That Thoughtfulness by MELVIN BANGGOLLAY
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda