That Was A Beat - Poem by Stefano Francavilla
A beat knockin,
loaded with fury as dope,
for your sweet notes now playing..
..And bitterly the door is shut!
don´ t you dare, oh villain,
to force and to break
such an extasy of senses.
Don´t you dare,
through those powerfull arms
and intense words! !
Come on in, share my thoughts,
grab a glass, pour some wine,
gently and sparkling walk the line.
All this time,
will not be gone
with just a beat to touch your soul.
Comments about That Was A Beat by Stefano Francavilla
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl