The Abstract - Poem by Goutam Hazra
Sound of silence
to the echoes of darkness.
Wind whispers its passion
To sleepy leaves.
Mists on the windowpane
Reflects glimmering stars.
And silent eyes of wandering
Wakes up in its consciousness.
Strange words reconstruct
And a poem is born.
Comments about The Abstract by Goutam Hazra
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl