When Rain Begins - Poem by Goutam Hazra
Curtain of brown dusk
Could not hide your pleasant silhouette
From my sight.
Memories of a day
Being shared between evening clouds.
A moment still hanging -
With a last wish of a spring leaf.
Wild wind playing flute
As stuck up in a drey.
Gloaming listens to a drifting bird's swan-song,
'ecstasy of living is joy enough.'
Rain composes a rondeau
'I enliven grey soil'.
Comments about When Rain Begins by Goutam Hazra
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl