The Artist At Work - Poem by Dónall Dempsey
Painted such a pretty picture of you
Propped up in the chair
Then tiptoed silently away
Leaving a sign that spelt out
PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH
ALL MY OWN WORK.
Poetry.com has awarded THE ARTIST AT WORK their 'Prestigious Choice Award' because it displays an original perspective & unique creativity judged to be the quality found most in exceptional poetry.
Comments about The Artist At Work by Dónall Dempsey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda