The Beautiful Grace - Poem by Mary Wismer
I am captivated by your love,
may my life be one unbroken
gazed fixed upon the beauty of your Grace.
You've showered your goodness on me
when your love broke through shine light
into the darkness. I see your beauty,
the more that I glimpse your glory.
Your whisper warms me like a Summer
breeze the Blazing sunrise, the endless Oceans.
I love you is not enough to Express my love
you have giving me so much, to be thankful
is not enough. I find you're all i really
need and seek your face more and more.
I am standing here strong no matter what the cost may be!
Comments about The Beautiful Grace by Mary Wismer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl