The Beauty Of The Soul - Poem by Ruerd Visser
Angels cross my path with eyes that shine like bright stars.
They lift me up with their wings so i sear above all my whorries and burdens.
So they undo those whorries and burdens with the beauty of their souls,
to encourage us to live with the beauty of the soul also.
As our birthright demands, especially when we wander at those
moments we forgotten her.
With only one gentle reminder from an human angel they bring us back
to the everlasting beauty of souls amidst all on this world.
And so it is.
Comments about The Beauty Of The Soul by Ruerd Visser
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl