The Blue Eyed Girl - Poem by Maddy Jen
This is one of my first poems, i know it sounds kind of morbid but i like it.
The eyes stare
The eyes don't see
The eyes are beautiful as can be
Blue as the sea
Clear as the sky
To look to learn and then to die
The girl the girl!
How can it be?
She died a death
To see the body lie alone
Cold and feared so tragickly.
Comments about The Blue Eyed Girl by Maddy Jen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda