Edward Kofi Louis
The Boiling Point - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Out of the nostrils came the smoke!
Out of the mouth came the words,
But the boiling point of water is known to us.
Oh Africa my homeland! !
Rise up with the truth,
Move forward with positive morals!
Because, to err is human;
However, THE TRUTH edifies the body.
Our bodies! !
Here on earth.
Why create gods and goddesses? !
Come out and see the light of the truth;
With righteous laws!
Even though, many are still in the dark.
Comments about The Boiling Point by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda