The Brave Genius - Poem by Naveed Akram
Accepting the brave man is called genius,
Elated by him, you strive and be grateful;
The joys of youth are always heroic to be born.
Kind gratitude is the rule of your hour,
Heroes uplift the memories of a day in unity.
A magical beast of music is to leave us awhile,
Framing a question too profiteering,
Like the philosophical messages of this jupiter.
One murder is called a planet of weakened serum,
Opening the doors to unity like the gates of killing.
Why does the brave, blind man liberally contemplate?
It is due to the enthusiastic spree and the ideal day.
Comments about The Brave Genius by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl