The Break Up Fairy - Poem by chelle santos
'i think that it is best to be,
single, than part of two or three.
because men are born cruel & sly,
they're well equipped to make you cry.
so i say, to save your heart-
split up with him, & stay apart! '
Comments about The Break Up Fairy by chelle santos
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda