The Breakfast Child (Preschool) - Poem by C.J. Heck
Early this morning, I spilled my milk.
It dripped on the kitchen floor,
and when I tried to wipe it up,
I slipped and I spilled some more!
Then the cereal box tumbled down
and Cheerios went everywhere.
Little O’s in the milk on the floor.
Little O’s stuck in my hair.
Oh geez, I thought, what a big mess...
Daddy and Mommy will be so mad!
Oops … I slipped and I fell in it, too,
and then I felt really bad.
Then Mommy and Daddy came in,
but they were laughing at my mess!
They said I looked really funny
sitting IN my own breakfast.
Comments about The Breakfast Child (Preschool) by C.J. Heck
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl