Olabode Joseph Oluwatayo
The Creator Being - Poem by Olabode Joseph Oluwatayo
Can you see the destines;
written on the clouds over us?
Or hear the words of the trees;
shouted into the winds that blows towards us?
Or even sense the exact moment;
the day raptures out o the night?
Or perhaps taste the first breath in us as newborns?
then we may perceive why we live,
with the airy smell of the presence of a creator being.
Comments about The Creator Being by Olabode Joseph Oluwatayo
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda