Olabode Joseph Oluwatayo
Olabode Joseph Oluwatayo Poems
- To Live In Pencil Lines To live in pencil lines, As if ...
- Sleep Sleep always long to take my breath away, But ...
- Little Maybe just a little push, Perhaps a little more ...
- Break Up Time with you was worthwhile, Happiness the virtue...
- Agonizing Laid in pools of his living blood, as his heart ...
- My Lost A flower that grew so high, The brightest colour of...
- Till Tommorrow Comes With dream eggs to lay, After a ...
A undergraduate Student of Architecture, with a deep interest for poetry, game OF CHESS, research development, animations/computer graphics, General Studies and of course ARCHITECTURE! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Olabode Joseph Oluwatayo
To Live In Pencil Lines
To live in pencil lines,
As if drifting along the path of an arrow,
Creating boundaries; where lines should go,
Are lines not dots moving in a particular flow?
Life in pencil lines, a genies role,
Even if drawn before i was born,
Undo it myself, my eraser screams,
and say it myself, my pencil smudges,
Can even create the King's dreams,
How do you want it my mind says,
sketching you plans till the final days,
When ideas speaks in mortar gray,
Then my best work should be myself,
Creating beautiful mind on life's canvas,
With ultimate ...