The Dream Come True - Poem by Albert Price
Through our Creator’s divine patience and design,
We received motivation at the start of our making.
And by this deed in our hearts He did enshrine
A beating desire for the new day’s breaking.
Then descending on the shoulder of the Son He loves,
He depicts Him as the true meaning of all life.
And the Creator returns to glory on high as a dove,
As the meaning showing miracles of the Son become rife.
Soon the Son has to return to the Father of creation,
Leaving with us motivation, meaning and love.
The gift He sends is the force of our imagination,
The Holy Spirit of the Creator who lives forever above.
Comments about The Dream Come True by Albert Price
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda