The Dust Of The Planet - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
I didn’t time birth;
I couldn’t time my death.
So not in hand is my growth.
Am I not a puppet,
The dust of the planet?
Comments about The Dust Of The Planet by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda