The Ember Fanned - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
I had with you a hearty contact
In the audio medium,
Running over minutes,
And I was fully charged.
We enlarged it to engage each other
By speaking much nonsense,
Save the one from which I discerned
That you were eager to see
Me on some pretext
In your campus as before,
And that you granted me a boon
To see you at your den. Enough.
I am living, not dying.
Comments about The Ember Fanned by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda