The End Of Us - Poem by Ave Lilik
They say that
before you die
comes a moment
all your life
in front of your eye.
So, I guess
this is it:
the end of us.
NJT train, New Jersey - New York, U.S.
Comments about The End Of Us by Ave Lilik
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl