The Fire On My Cigarette - Poem by Ave Lilik
How gladly I- of you
Oh the fire on my cigarette.
shall life be-
had I never encountered you.
All the boredom and pitch nights
here no more,
A wish I do have
that you could burn longer,
long enough for me
to have my cigars.
Jember-Surabaya, Indonesia, April 2004
Comments about The Fire On My Cigarette by Ave Lilik
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl