Emmanuel George Cefai
The End – The End - - Poem by Emmanuel George Cefai
The end - the end -
The breaking of the chains –
The rifting of the valleys -
Clamor and clangor as the earth
Divides and jaws of rocks
Yawn horrid for kilometers-
The earth is bursting—
The earth is cracking hideously—
Is it Dies irae?
Is it Dies illa?
Is it Judgment Day?
Comments about The End – The End - by Emmanuel George Cefai
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda