@ The Evergreen Wolf - Poem by Tsira Gogeshvili
The evergreen wolf does not sleep, nice-is,
And not in the afternoon and not at night...
And he any more does not want spring-light...
He is afraid of a breeze a leaflet and grasses...
What, hasn't swallowed wood colour its pride...
Comments about @ The Evergreen Wolf by Tsira Gogeshvili
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda