bill nye the science guy
The Factory - Poem by bill nye the science guy
The smell of the factory is exquisite.
The machine rolls on,
The clamor of steel,
the welder's flash
with soot and ash.
One bell rings, and they shuffle in
another sounds, and they shuffle out.
Shoprats don't live, they survive.
Grind out their lives
like the gears they work on.
Comments about The Factory by bill nye the science guy
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda