The Farmer And The Lover - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
A farmer toils his field and sows seeds
To reap manifolds of his deeds.
A lover digs love-mine and lifts dirt
Of million loads to trace some gold.
A lover is happier than a farmer
Regardless of being a net earner.
Comments about The Farmer And The Lover by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl