The First... - Poem by MaddiiAnne O'Leary
You were my first Boyfriend;
My first kiss;
My first heartbreak...
My first death experience;
My first friend;
My first learned language other than english...
My first heartbreak that made me want to die;
My first death experience that nearly did kill me;
My first friend that turned into something more...
Why did you have to be my first;
My first of everything? ? ?
Comments about The First... by MaddiiAnne O'Leary
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl