The Cousin Of Nightmares - Poem by MaddiiAnne O'Leary
The cousin of Nightmares,
Ever heard the sentance?
I have, I am the cousin of Nightmares.
Nightmares is Brown-blonde, blue-gray eyed, moderately tall and female.
Sound familiar? It does to me!
I am Brown-blonde, blue eyed, moderately tall and female.
So what does that make me?
You can answer that yourself.
Comments about The Cousin Of Nightmares by MaddiiAnne O'Leary
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl