The Friend I Can'T Live Without - Poem by Bri Bathalon
Since you've moved I feel like there is an empty space in my heart. I miss you so much. The memories I have of you and I up late at night just laughing for the stupidest reasons. You were and still are always there for me. We may fight sometimes and now it's harder than ever to make up, but even though we may not talk to each other I know that you're the only friend I will ever need. You know what I like, you know what I hate. You know how to cheer me up in my times of need.
I love you forever! I will never forget you even though we are miles and miles apart. Friends forever!
Comments about The Friend I Can'T Live Without by Bri Bathalon
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl