The Gift Of Life - Poem by AHO Speaks
Into this sphere of light and darkness we arrive
From that which is our source to survive.
Not the stature or station upon this earth we attain.
But out of love for others another life to gain.
One of less darkness and more of light to view
Given life is indeed a gift from God to only me and you.
Comments about The Gift Of Life by AHO Speaks
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl