AHO Speaks Poems
- My God Is My God is as the gentle spring rain My God ...
- Retirement Thirty-one years of people, paper and ...
- Spirtual Ethics 'To take the life of self or another' Never ...
- Mother Is Gone She was a Mother from a Mother For her, there...
- Rape Rape We have an evil cruel sin called rape To be ...
- Sentimental What have you wrought with a single thought?
- The Living Tree As the tree continues to live and grow So it...
Great Spirit-Creator bless and guide us:
Extend the circle embracing all that is.
May our thirst for spiritual awareness never cease.
May forgiveness allow hate to never overwhelm us
May we-remain upon the path of a good mind, soul and heart
for such is the way of the trail of our ancestors.
-'Herbet I. Caywood, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
My God Is
My God is as the gentle spring rain
My God presents itself again and again.
My God gives us both day and night
My God of vision even without sight.
My God the giver of our eternal sun
My God of multiplicity and also one.
My God of sky, land and water
My God for the creation of each son and daughter.
My God of self and also others
My God of family with sisters and brothers.
My God for this journey I serve
My God for life I do not deserve.
My God for those I loved and those I touched
My God as for you; I loved them very ...