The Girl That Scrowed Me To The Wood Tiger Wood That Bed. - Poem by Atef Ayadi
Hurt me four times.
quality wise, how much and for how long
i've been subject
i do not know man!
follow the story and feel me...
That girl is “a once
Got Hurt woman! ,
A real woman?
-she is hurt, was
for how long, by whom, how many times, ....i do not know.....
she looks hurt and no more....-”
That girl is
“pop mr. Z, will make it for you
or you make it out for him, (so what!) no problem
i have a
send her to paris
left or right? ?
who many of her is hers?
all the time? ? ? ? ? ?
Comments about The Girl That Scrowed Me To The Wood Tiger Wood That Bed. by Atef Ayadi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl