The God Letters - Poem by Steve Turner
The Lord God says:
'Share your bread
with the hungry,
bring the homeless poor
into your house,
cover the naked.'
Dear Lord God,
We have got
so this will
not be possible.
Comments about The God Letters by Steve Turner
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl