jathin aka jesuzz
The Green Patch - Poem by jathin aka jesuzz
Under the umbrella of the solemn sky
you and me walked hand in hand.
the music that flowed through ages
sang the last lullaby
for you are the muse, i am the poet
in you all starts
in you I end
the rivulets of my imagination
flow into the sea of your love
the last tombstone stared at me.
the lilies beside is swayed to sides
like a heavenly hand, the winter night breeze caress me
the grass was green beside you.
like the velvet bed we shared
My lady..i will share with you.
the green patch beside your grave
i wait with two copper coins
for my boatman, to sail to you.
to cross the river of Styx
i wait now even as i pen these down.
not for death but for a view of you.
Comments about The Green Patch by jathin aka jesuzz
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda