The Idea Man - Poem by Sean Furlong
'I've got it! ' Said the man on one fine Monday morning
He was on a roll of revealment after barely brainstorming
Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
All blessed with knowledge at the height of his heyday
And what were all these novel ideas you ask?
Why that simply goofing off can be considered a task!
Comments about The Idea Man by Sean Furlong
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl