The Land Beyond - Poem by Dejan Stojanovic
There is a land beyond our land,
There is life beyond our life,
There is a world we do not see.
It seems to be beyond and far
Because it's far within and near.
The world beyond and the world here,
Both worlds are far and near.
The farthest land is also the closest.
It's not a matter of time and space,
It is a matter of sense and orientation—
To know how to stay in yet fly far,
To know how to stay outside
When moving far in what is near.
Comments about The Land Beyond by Dejan Stojanovic
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl