The Land Of Beauty - Poem by Ini Mendie
We come from a common land
Spread with beauty and prodigy
We stand up tall and Strong
Waking to the rising of the Sun above
Dancing to the melody of Victory
Our mind, our soul, laid in Utopia
We are BLACK! We portray COURAGE!
We are GIFTED! We portray EXCELLENCE!
We are AFRICANS! We are Epitome of BEAUTY!
Comments about The Land Of Beauty by Ini Mendie
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda