Elmer Romulo Valdez
The Lizard At The Railtrack - Poem by Elmer Romulo Valdez
The lizard at Guinobatan railtrack,
Moves rapidly along the cool steel,
To hide from human gaze and touch.
The scaly head and its forked tongue,
Watch from the sanctuary of a hole,
Enduring a lifetime of concealment.
Comments about The Lizard At The Railtrack by Elmer Romulo Valdez
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye