The Lord Of Entertainment - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Pleasure of music draws the crowd to gods.
Pleasure of company is for pilgrimage,
And of get-together for mass prayer.
One entertains oneself in the name of God.
Comments about The Lord Of Entertainment by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl