The Love Not Sparking - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Man’s love for woman is blatant.
Woman’s love for man is latent.
Blatant or latent, there is love
Between the two opposite sexes.
She puts him blind
By her opaque veil.
Yet he is adept to see through
Little gaps her throbs.
Both lose the battle
Without waging it at all.
Comments about The Love Not Sparking by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl