Md. Ziaul Haque
The Magical Night [sexual Unrhymed Poetenry: Poems Of Ten Lines] - Poem by Md. Ziaul Haque
The night is only a night,
Without you by my side,
The night turns into a magic,
Once in my arms you I hold!
The wet lips of yours get wetter,
As I keep on kissing,
As if I would die,
If I ever stop kissing you!
The hot night takes us in its lap,
You and I become one- like magic!
Comments about The Magical Night [sexual Unrhymed Poetenry: Poems Of Ten Lines] by Md. Ziaul Haque
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl