Stephen (Steve) Howard
The Meocentric Man - Poem by Stephen (Steve) Howard
"I am the Meocentric Man.
I know the earth is flat.
I don't give a damn what others think.
It's flat, and that is that.
I am the Meocentric Man.
I won't back up or hedge.
And if with me, you won't agree,
I might go over the edge.".
Comments about The Meocentric Man by Stephen (Steve) Howard
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl