The Moon - Poem by jason medina
I look up at the moon again
It has been my one true friend.
My only way out of the dark
My one chance at a brand new start.
It brings me dreams of a brighter day
A day when all the pain will go away.
But when the day comes
I can not wait for it to end
So that I can look up at the moon
And dream again.
Comments about The Moon by jason medina
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl