The Most Loyal Friend - Poem by Greg Oosterhouse
There is a friend we all have,
one who loves us all very much.
He is always there for us,
always ready to give a tender, loving touch.
Though there are times that we are unfaithful to Him,
He will never leave us.
Though we be untrue, and practice trickery,
He will never deceive us.
And sometimes we doubt that He even cares.
Why, He even knows the number of our hairs.
Who else would care to know that?
The one that sends
Our sins to their grave.
It is Jesus, the most loyal friend!
Comments about The Most Loyal Friend by Greg Oosterhouse
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl