The Movies - Poem by Tammi Hanshaw
I want to go to the movies and eat a bunch of candy
I want to take the car, and not go and ' Hop there like a dandy'
I want to see the movie that is #1,
I want to go to the movies and have a lot of fun!
I'd want to see the escape that's narrow,
but then again I'd LOVE to see tomorrow!
Comments about The Movies by Tammi Hanshaw
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl