The Noble Are Not Noble - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Behave as a noble one
While you indulge in evil.
Appear as a noble one
While you practise evil.
You’re held as the great.
Being noble unseen,
One goes unsung in the world.
Comments about The Noble Are Not Noble by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda