The Old And The Young Make Good. - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
With the tongue playful, palms skillful,
Fingers stiff and arms like a trunk,
A man of sixty can make a woman
Writhe and attain her needs in bed,
Thanks to all his resources of tact
Gained from experience over the time.
No surprise women receive old men.
No surprise, old men seek women.
Comments about The Old And The Young Make Good. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl