Stephen (Steve) Howard
The Old Man From Navarre - Poem by Stephen (Steve) Howard
There was an old man from Navarre,
who loved to smoke a cigar.
One night when plastered on beer,
snuffed one out in his rear,
And was left with a permanent scar.
Comments about The Old Man From Navarre by Stephen (Steve) Howard
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda