The Old, Please Go. - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
The prince waits for his father’s exit.
The pauper waits for his father’s exit.
One is for gain and the other for relief.
Rich or poor, the exit of the old is welcome.
Comments about The Old, Please Go. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl