The Older And The Younger Combination - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
He is an older man;
She is a younger woman.
Both developed a liking
Which was not proved a waste.
He was kind and indulgent.
She was full and less faded.
He has got expertise
That she needed most from him.
He is good to pander her.
She is good to be pampered.
A masseur matters for his expertise
Rather than his looks or age.
Comments about The Older And The Younger Combination by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda